Sunday, February 28, 2021

Chapter Two - Hot Anal Sex in the Kitchen with Mother

 

     Chapter Two- Hot Sex in the Kitchen

 It had been a couple of weeks since Mother and I had spent that unforgettable evening together. I thought about it constantly, but my Father had returned home so we agreed that we had to keep are distance from each other, or he might get suspicious. My Mother and I would sneak lustful looks at each other every chance we got, but it seemed like somebody was always around. My Father just told the family that he had to go back to Wash.D.C. in a couple of days, as soon as he said it Mother and I shared glance and a smile. I could hardly suppress my excitement, it seemed like the next couple of days took forever to go by, talk about the clock running backwards. 

  That night I could not sleep, I wanted to beat off so bad it hurt, but I did not want to disappoint my Mother, I have been saving a huge load for her for the last few days so I played Video Games for a couple of hours until I finally drifted to sleep. I dreamed about my Mother and I fucking like rabbits and all the love that was about to happen. The next day I woke up like it was Christmas morning , My Little Brother was spending the night at his friend’s house again and my Dad left on his trip at Six o’clock in the morning. I woke up at about Seven o’clock with a huge Hard-On; I could hear some noise coming from the Kitchen so I quietly got up and headed for the Kitchen. As I walked down the stairs, I could see my Mother standing at the Sink washing Dishes. I noticed that her Bathrobe belt was undone and hanging to the floor and her skimpy Robe was hanging wide open. I could see her firm hips peeking through her robe as I quietly approached her from behind. I reached around her waist while I whispered Good Morning Mother into her ear. She moaned good morning dear and shoved her sweet Ass up against my rock hard Cock, than she said I can feel that you are wide-awake Honey.

   I told her I could hardly wait another Second for Dad to leave, then I grabbed her waist from behind and pulled her tightly in to my body shoving my rock cock between her tight little Ass cheeks making me ooze Precum all over her tight little asshole. Then I gave her a Hot French kiss as I gently stroked the sides of her soft subtle Breasts making her moan in delight. My Dick ached because it was so hard. I whispered in to her ear that I wanted to lick her Asshole, Mom just said do not let me stop you. I kissed her Neck as I pulled off her robe, then I slid my tongue down her Back, and continued down her long waist then I got down on my knees and spread her Ass cheeks and slowly shoved my tongue deep in her sweet Asshole making her whole body quiver in delight. I stopped and told her that her asshole taste better with my hot cum inside like a tasty salty treat. As I continued tonguing her tight little Asshole I shoved my middle finger inside of her Juicy Pussy and started massaging her hard little clit. Mama moaned in Ecstasy “Oh God Beau please lick my Pussy I need to Explode. That is when I spun her around and lifted her up on the Counter and spread her legs wide open. I sucked her hard Nipples before working my way down to Mamas’ sweet Juicy Love holes. Mama moaned make me cum good honey I have not had an Orgasm since we made love the last time, I have been waiting for you all morning. I spread her pussy lips wide and plunged my tongue deep in her juicy pussy. Her love Juice tasted salty as she exploded her creamy Love juice all over my face, my Dick was so hard at this point, and I had to have her now. I looked up at Mom and told her I couldn’t wait any longer so I stood up and pulled her off the counter and turned her around so I could enter her from behind, it seemed like Mother had read my mind.

  Mother grabbed the edge of the sink and spread her legs wide as she stuck her butt high in the air, my Dick was just oozing with pre-cum so I stroked my Cock a couple of times and put some pre-cum on my fingers and shoved them in Moms Mouth so she could get a taste of Heaven. Then I teased Mom with the head of my Cock rubbing it all over moms Juicy pussy lips and Asshole oozing more pre-cum on her ass, that’s when Mom told me to stop teasing her and give me your huge Cock Beau. So I forced my cock deep inside her, as she gasped, God yes Son Fuck me Hard. I shoved all 9 inches of my raging Hard On so deep inside her I screamed Mommy I love you as I started wildly Fucking the Shit out of her. As I was about to cum mother must have felt my dick twitching because she pushed me away then she swung around and got on her Knees and swallowed my Cock whole. I felt her fingers probing my Asshole forcing me too shoot a huge load of warm cum in her Mouth. Then she stood up and gave me a French kiss and she shared my cum with me, she spit it in my mouth then I spit it back in her mouth. Then Mother stared into my eyes and smiled as she swallowed every drop of my huge load of cum. It was so hot the way she smiled at me as she swallowed my Cum. Then she stood up and gave me another deep passionate kiss. As she shoved her tongue in my mouth I could still taste my cum in her mouth. She pulled away and asked how I liked the taste of my own cum? I told her I liked it a lot after I shoot it inside of you. Then I smiled and kissed her back, squeezing her Ass one more time before I had to go to Football practice. I told her that I would be back for more in a couple of hours.


No comments:

Post a Comment