Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Sexual Pleasures of the New World Order - Chapter one

 


Chapter one – Hillary’s first Love

Greetings Readers my name is Hillary I am a high School student with a Four point grade point, I am the Political Science Director in our High School, and I am in love with the Star with the Star Quarterback. His name is Johnny I love him so much. Tonight he told me that he wants to ask me something Special I am so excited maybe he will ask me to marry him, I hope. 

Johnny Picked me up at my house He Kissed Me as I got in to his Truck He said he wanted to take me out somewhere special to him. I said Fantastic Johnny let’s go. We drove out of town and on to an old Logging road and after we arrived on top of a Hilltop overlooking the whole Town. He turned to me, looked in to my eyes, and asked me if I would Marry Him and be his Wife. I agreed without hesitating then he leaned over and he gave me a Deep Passionate Kiss, exciting me to the point of Ecstasy. I was still a Virgin and I have shown great restraint up to this point in my life, but after he asked me to marry him, I lost all control of my Sexual Desires and I reached down his Pants and grabbed his Throbbing Member. Johnny stopped kissing me then he leaned back in to his seat, and told me is Ok Honey we are engaged now. Then he unbuckled his belt and that is when I unzipped his Fly and pulled down his pants revealing a Throbbing cock underneath his underwear aching to be unleashed. I peeled back his tight underwear and His Huge Cock sprung up, then He told me to wrap my lips around his Cock and suck on it. I protested shortly then he grabbed my head and forced his Cock in my Mouth making me gag, but after I surrendered and started sucking on the Head of his Dick, my Pussy got juicy. I felt Johnny unhooking my Bra with his large fingers after it Unhooked he released my Head. So I Sat up and he started unbuttoning my blouse caressing my breasts as his fingers started at the top and tweaking my Nipples, after he finished I took off my Blouse and my Bra Fell away. I did not want to lose my Virginity in his Truck so I quickly went back down on his Dick, but this time he did not have to force me. I really enjoyed Licking and Sucking on his huge Bulbous Cock as his Pre-cum oozed out of the head of his dick. I enjoyed licking it up, the Salty taste of his pre-cum just made me want more of it. Therefore, I deep throated his cock, forcing it down my throat then I felt it pulsate so I back off just in time for him to shoot his load filling my mouth full of Hot Salty cum. I spit out a little and swallowed the rest I did not want to ruin my Skirt. After that, I kissed him just to see what he would do, He Kissed me back and said he would Love me forever and we got dressed and he took me home we agreed to keep our engagement secret until after we graduated.

  The Following Saturday Night Johnny picked me up and brought me out to the fanciest Restaurant in the Towns Biggest Hotel. I had always wanted to eat there; he said we were splurging to celebrate his big Win the Night before. He ordered Surf and Turf for both of us and we enjoyed a wonderful meal fit for Royalty. He ordered us wine and the Waiter did not card either of us he just smiled and kept refilling my glass. After a few more glasses of Wine and some fine conversation, Johnny said that he had booked a room but said He wanted me to stay a Virgin until we were married. He was hoping we could do what we did in his Truck the week before I blushed but sheepishly agreed. After he paid the check, he took my hand and he walked me to the Elevator in the Lobby. It is a small town so we made sure the lobby was empty before we got on to the Elevator. After the Elevator doors closed he pinned me up against the Elevator wall and he gave me a Deep passionate Kiss exciting me so badly I reached down johnnies Pants and squeezed his cock making it spit pre cum all over my hand. It made it nice and slippery and that is when the Elevator stopped. The Door opened and another couple was standing there kissing with his hands on her bare Breast they smiled at us and winked. I blushed and pulled my hand out of Johnny’s pants and we walked out into the top floor lobby. The other couple quickly entered the elevator and the doors closed behind them, I giggled and we quickly found our room and entered it. I was drunk and so was Johnny, as soon as they closed the door behind them Johnny Ripped off his Shirt and Kicked off his shoes and took off his Pants. That is when I got down on my Knees and started sucking his cock but instead of him coming right away he pulled his dick out of my Mouth and he picked me up and carried me over to the giant King sized Bed. I was wearing a full-length Evening gown so I stood up and released my shoulder straps making it fall to the ground. I bent over and picked it up to hang it on a chair and when I looked back up Johnny had an evil lustful look on his face and he told me that he had a surprise for me. Johnny picked me up again and laid me on the bed and as he started pulling off my Panties as I protested saying, “But Johnny I thought you wanted me to be a Virgin on our Wedding Night” he said I do honey just relax and lay on your back. I said O.K. Johnny I Love and Trust you. Johnny got down on his knees on the Rug and he finished pulling off my Panties showing Johnny my Juicy Vagina. Johnnie licked his lips and forced his head between my thighs and plunged his tongue deep in to my Virgin pussy sending electric shocks though my entire body. With every flip of his tongue, he was turning me into a lust filled animal. I grabbed his Head tightly with my hands and squeezed his head with my long slender legs. Oh Johnny I moaned I have never felt anything like this please do not stop. As he darted his tongue in and out of my swollen pussy lips I climaxed every time his tongue would strike my Clitoris. I was lost in Lustful Thought when he stopped then I heard him say he was Sorry and Couldn’t wait any longer as he crawled on top of me . I too wanted him to make love to me so I said, Its Ok Johnny please make love to me and I felt his Massive Cock squeeze between my pussy lips tearing my Flower and filling me up completely making me scream. Oh God Johnnie please Slow down a little but he just started pounding me even harder. After the Pain ended, his huge cock started feeling really good, then He Held me tight and gave me a deep passionate Kiss. As he shoved his Cock all the way inside of me, I could feel his cock Pulsating as he Closed his Eyes and shot his Cum deep inside of me giving out a large breath then he pumped his cock inside of me a couple of more times to finish emptying his hot load of cum deep inside of me. It felt so good I have never felt so loved before in my life, He apologized for ruining our Wedding Night. I said we just had our Wedding Night and we held each other tight and spoke our wedding Vows to each other, then we made Love again before He brought me back home before Midnight. I walked around the rest of the week with a huge smile on my face I had never been so happy in my life. We could hardly wait for the Big Game Friday night it was for the State Championship the excitement had built all week long all the Boys had vowed to stay away from their Girlfriend’s until after the Game. That night I had never seen our Team play so hard they destroyed the other Team. We ended up winning by 33 points and so after we kicked their Ass Johnny asked me if I wanted to go to our spot on top of the Hill I said yes with glee.

  After Johnny and I got in his Truck, we headed out of town up towards our spot on the Hill. After the last couple of weekends of lovemaking, I have been getting feelings of uncontrollable lust. I guess after letting the fluids build up for seventeen years the Lustful Dam has burst inside of me and on the way up to our hill of love one of these attacks filled, my heart and I lost all control of my lustful desires.

  As we continued to drive up the hill I started unbuttoning my Blouse and unhooked my Bra, my nipples were so hard they hurt. As I reached over and started unzipping Johnnies fly, Johnny protested slightly saying Just hold on honey we will be there soon. I just giggled at him and told him this would make it more exciting as I reached down his underwear and pulled out his cock. I wrapped my hand around his soft Dick and started masturbating him until his Cock got Hard. Then I leaned over and wrapped my lips around the Shaft of his massive cock, I started really loving the taste of his Cock. As soon as I did That Johnny Grabbed the back of my head and Stuffed his huge Cock down my throat making me Gag a little. Then He released my head and I went to town licking his cock like a lollipop. As soon as his pre-cum hit my tongue I sucked on the head of his dick to get as much of his pre-cum as I could. Then I started deep throating him until I felt his Cock starting to Pulsate it my mouth, then I gave one larger deep throat, and he filled my Mouth with a hot load of his cum. However, as He was coming we were going around a Corner, he hit the Gas instead of the Brakes, and we ran off the road and hit a tree going 80 M.P.H. He slammed his head against the Windshield killing him instantly. As the crash happened, I was trapped under the Dashboard. I had bit off his cock as the dashboard came down on my head and that is how the E.M.T.s found us, Johnny was dead and I was knocked unconscious. I guess a couple from Johnnies Team had already been partying up there and saw our accident from our hill. They and were able to find a phone at a local farmhouse and they were the ones that called the Police. I was told the Fire Department had to use the Jaws of Life to cut us out of his truck, I guess it was a gruesome scene. Johnny was Dead and squished against the Windshield and I was pinned under the Dashboard with his Bloody Dick hanging out of my mouth, and if that were not bad enough it got worse. When I was in the Hospital being checked out they discovered that I was Pregnant with Johnny’s Baby. I did not know what to do. I could not burden my parents with this, at least until I make a Decision. I know what my family Pastor would say, so I asked a couple of my trusted Teachers what They would do and they told me a Single Mother can expect to live the rest of her life in poverty working dead end jobs or even worse, I might have to turn to Prostitution just too survive. That scared me enough to seek out a Back Alley Coat Hanger Abortion Doctor; My Teacher told me how to find him. I was never as scared as the day I walked into that Alley and Entering that dark dingy office. After I paid the $150 they brought me in to the back room and had me lay down on a Chair with stirrups. They placed my feet in the stir-ups and they spread my legs apart and had me start breathing ether as he administered the local antistatic. After I went unconscious Moloch came to me in a dream and promised me that if I fought for Women to have the Right of Free choice over their bodies I would become Wealthy and powerful. I was so mad at God for taking my Johnny away from me I agreed right then and there. After the Procedure, I finished High School and because my reputation was ruined, I had to leave the State.

No comments:

Post a Comment